What is Helium?
Helium is a peer-to-peer wireless network for low-energy IoT devices to communicate with the Internet. Using Hotspots and other IoT device data transmitters, network maintainers can prove their contributions to the network through Proof of Coverage Challenges. Get rewarded with HNT tokens. HNT tokens can generate Data Credits, which are used to pay for information and token transfer fees. It is a peer-to-peer wireless network established for low-energy IoT devices to connect and interoperate with the Internet. Using Hotspots and data transmitters for other IoT devices, network maintainers can prove their contributions to the network through Proof of Coverage Challenges and gain access to HNT token reward. HNT tokens can generate Data Credits, which are used to pay for information and token transfer fees. The blockchain and token Helium developed new cryptographic consensus mechanisms for this network to provide incentives for network expansion and maintenance behavior. Helium provides utility services for extending the network to specific geographic areas, which are verified through Helium's "Proof of Coverage Mechanism". In the end, gateways will harvest tokens, rewarding them for their efforts to contribute verification computing power to the underlying network.
What are the advantages of Helium?
Low energy consumption, wide coverage, 24-hour power consumption of 0.21 degrees, no noise, no radiation, green and environmental protection, mining machines that can be mined at home, do not charge any service fees, if you want to increase the output of the mining machine, use higher frequency antennas, It is recommended to deploy 3 or more machines within a radius of 300 meters to 5000 meters. In this way, it is convenient for hotspots to participate in PoC to obtain higher income. In addition, 30% of the reward will be used for real data transmission. If there is a local Helium-based IoT application, it will be a gold mine, and it must be maintained. machine online. Because switching opportunities consume GAS fees, changing geographic locations will also incur a GAS fee.
Why is Helium (HNT) said to be the next Bitcoin?
If you told me two years ago that by 2021, the Helium network would be the largest decentralized wireless network in the world, I would not have believed it. On August 1, 2019, Helium launched in Austin with only 150 original Helium hotspots. Today, the Helium Network has exploded into an open-source, decentralized ecosystem around the world, building together a vision never seen before. An amazing achievement has been achieved today, with over 200,000 hotspots already running on the Helium network! With more than 1,000 new hotspots added every day, the Helium network now spans 108 countries and more than 10,000 cities. These global hotspots are creating wireless network coverage for the future IoT world in a decentralized manner. The mining machine is headquartered in the United States, listed on 14 global exchanges such as Binance, and the price is about 20usdt. Without official authorization, even if you buy a machine, you may not dig coins. Some machines in China are also foreign operators. HNT mining is very popular in the West. According to what he is doing, the valuation will be relatively high. According to two hundred million In terms of the amount of currency, it is not impossible to rise to 10,000 US dollars. After all, the Internet of Things in the world is an immeasurable market.
Where is the value of HNT?
Developed by Helium Inc, Helium is the world's first wireless network using peer-to-peer technology, owned and operated by consumers. Helium provides audiences with usage-based pricing, privacy-preserving data transfers. Helium's vision is the most ambitious we've ever seen in the blockchain space: Helium represents an entirely new approach to deploying and managing wireless networks at scale, with radically lower cost structures. Helium's blockchain is the economic layer that enables a decentralized wireless telecommunications network. This network is currently not intended for smartphone data on 3G/4G/5G networks, but for low-power, low-bandwidth IoT devices in the Sub-GHz band. Due to the shortage of supply, many subscriptions are now scheduled. Currently, HNT mining machines can be subscribed in Dark Horse Mining.
Why do we mine HNT?
Low-power, wide-coverage wireless networks, because IoT devices are generally geographically dispersed, and the amount of data is small. At present, Helium mainly provides low-power, wide-coverage wireless networks for IoT devices, which meets the data transmission requirements of IoT devices to some extent. If I am a Helium miner, I buy a hotspot set-top box, I launch the network at home, others can do this in other buildings, and anyone who is covered by this network can use your network. So how does he anonymously pay for my network? It's in HNT tokens. The most subtle thing about the Helium protocol compared to other protocols such as Bitcoin is that the HNT it rewards has real value, not an artificial value like Bitcoin. The future big data processing and application capabilities of the Internet of Things built by Helium are the support for the value behind hnt.
What are the future blockchain trends?
As we all know, blockchain, 5G, smart city, artificial intelligence, big data and cloud computing technologies are becoming more and more mature and popular. With the blessing of new technologies, smart cities and digital economy have emerged from the cocoon, and they have a very cohesive relationship with them. Blockchain technology, take part in it. At present, in the global blockchain battlefield, blockchain + IoT is in a special strategic position. Helium's temperament belongs to the industrial blockchain. Helium is the cultivator of this market and the most potential unicorn in the field of blockchain + Internet of Things. Relying on the huge value behind it, Helium has stable and considerable future income. Helium has become a mobile giant in the Internet of Things. Currently, in the blockchain market, mining machines are the core components of the infrastructure and support the operation of the entire blockchain. The mining machine product developed by Helium is essentially an IoT gateway based on LoRa technology. The Helium blockchain is the economic layer that enables the decentralized wireless telecommunication network. Users can obtain the Helium economic layer. Digital assets, and conduct liquidity transactions through the secondary market, so as to obtain the dividends of blockchain + Internet of Things.
What are the future prospects for Helium?
Helium represents a completely new approach to deploying and managing wireless networks at scale with radically lower cost structures. Helium's blockchain is the economic layer that enables a decentralized wireless telecommunications network. This network is currently not intended for smartphone data on 3G/4G/5G networks, but for low-power, low-bandwidth IoT devices in the Sub-GHz band. In my opinion, the market pain point solved by "distributed wireless network Helium" is to establish a wireless network in any city at a relatively low price, and to convert data and information into value through Helium. At present, it is used in many scenarios such as pet tracking, smart city infrastructure, micro mobile devices, smart medicine bottles, and helium networks. At present, Helium has a market value of 4.3 billion and ranks among the top 100 in the world. It can be said that the future space is still very huge, and the reason for this is that the track where Helium is located is a trillion-dollar market. Data shows that the global IoT industry will reach US$1.7 trillion in 2020, and there will be about 20.4 billion IoT devices for people to use. According to data from the China Internet of Things Research and Development Center, it is expected that by 2022, the overall scale of China's Internet of Things will exceed 2 trillion yuan. For blockchain distributed institutions, whether they can get a share in this trillion-dollar market depends largely on the penetration of blockchain technology. Helium is sketching a new prototype of blockchain + IoT, and I believe that the future will be very exciting. Helium complies with the transmission needs of IoT devices, and came into being to meet the needs of low-power wide-area networks, because the Internet of Things has a strong demand for low-power wide-area networks. Helium has grown from the original 150 hotspots to 200,897, mainly in countries such as the United States and Europe. At present, dozens of companies in the United States have reached partnerships with Helium, and they have practical application scenarios and landing requirements. Helium has exploded globally as an open-source decentralized ecosystem building together an unprecedented future. Helium is listed on 14 global exchanges such as Binance. Currently, the price of the currency has a significant upward space, and it is called the next Bitcoin in the industry.
What is Helium Hotspot Miner?
A Helium hotspot is a small hardware device that creates a large wireless network for devices using the Helium network. Think of it like a Wi-Fi router, but with the ability to transmit small amounts of data remotely for devices. These devices are part of an industry commonly referred to as the Internet of Things. By deploying a simple device in your home or office, you can provide your city with a low-power network for miles, covering up to billions of devices in the city as a whole, and mining the new cryptocurrency HNT. Thanks to the innovative proof-of-work (POC) model, your device uses only 5W of power. Helium aims to simplify connectivity such as IoT devices and sensors by building wireless carrier networks. Through a device called a "hotspot" similar to a WiFi router, log in to the APP to perform simple settings, and then use a network cable to connect one end to the traditional Internet, and the other end is attached to the window of your home through an antenna or the cable is placed on the roof of your house. A low-power network of "base stations" that can be connected to IoT devices with a range of several kilometers can be created. Currently, IoT devices need to access the Internet through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or mobile Internet access, which requires consideration of power consumption and the cost of device access to the Internet itself. For example, you have tied a wireless tracker to your pet dog. If you want to track the dog's whereabouts through the mobile network, you need to have a sim card in the tracker, which can access the traditional mobile network. At the same time, the device's The power consumption must not be low, and the battery needs to be large enough to maintain a long-term online connection. In addition, in the process of surfing the Internet, expensive mobile network traffic is consumed. The Helium network installs at a fraction of the cost of a mobile cellular network, eliminating the need to deploy and maintain wireless infrastructure.
What is HNT?
Helium is a peer-to-peer wireless network for low-energy IoT devices to communicate with the Internet. Using Hotspots and other IoT device data transmitters, network maintainers can prove their contributions to the network through Proof of Coverage Challenges. Get rewarded with HNT tokens. HNT tokens can generate Data Credits, which are used to pay for information and token transfer fees. Helium uses wireless communication and blockchain technology to build the world's first decentralized wireless network, allowing everyone to become the operator of the network, providing an open and large-scale wireless network coverage for IoT devices. HNT places more emphasis on implementation, has a wide range of applications, and is the solution of blockchain + Internet of Things.
What are the three characteristics of the Helium network?
1. The geographical distribution of IoT devices with low power consumption and wide coverage is relatively scattered. Helium provides a low-power, wide-coverage wireless network for IoT devices to meet the data transmission needs of IoT devices to a certain extent.
2. PoC mechanism Proofof Coverage continuously and effectively verifies the actual operation and network coverage of hotspots. Through the incentive mechanism, the nodes are encouraged to operate and maintain the gateway stably to provide wireless network coverage. Through a PoC mechanism (Proof of Coverage), Helium can continuously verify the location of Hotspots and the created wireless network coverage. There are 3 roles in the PoC consensus mechanism. One is the challenger, which can challenge random hot spots in the network every 240 blocks. The second is the challengee. After the challenged hotspot receives the challenge information, it will initiate an indiscriminate radio broadcast based on the challenge information. The third is the Witness, which receives radio broadcasts from hotspots around the challenger and transmits the information back to the Helium network for verification. The PoC mechanism adopted by Helium is similar to the various Proofs of Storage used in distributed storage networks. For example, for the Filecoin project, the storage provider must prove that he stores the user's data for a certain period of time according to the customer's request. Storage providers use Proof of Replication (PoRep) to prove to clients that data has been replicated to the only dedicated physical storage, while users use Proof of Space and Time (PoSt) to check whether storage providers store their own data. The workflow in the Helium ecosystem is roughly as follows. Miners buy and deploy Hotspots, which can provide wireless networking to IoT devices within range. Other users' IoT devices can access the Internet and transmit data through this wireless network. In this process, the user needs to pay the usage fee.
3. The WHIP wireless protocol adopts the WHIP long-range low-power, narrow-band wireless network protocol that supports two-way communication. Supports sub-GHz unlicensed frequency bands, and allows the creation of multiple channels and switching between channels to reduce network interference and increase data transmission speed.
What is the application scenario of HNT token?
HNT tokens meet the needs of two main participants in the HNT blockchain ecosystem:
1. Hotspot hosts and network operators.
2. Enterprises and developers use HNT network specific application scenarios to express parcels and track food safety in real time. Property safety, Supply Chain Sensing Systems Urban Smart Parking Applications, Water Leak Detection Sensors Smart Agriculture and Environmental Data Monitoring , overuse and other abnormal use leaks. Helium provides network coverage and uses the Helium network to send data to the cloud Conseru. The Helium network supports accurate transmission of the location of cultural relics, the humidity, temperature, UV index, lighting intensity, and vibration of the environment. Combining more than 30 years of experience in low-power wireless embedded technology, the CareBand, connected via the Helium network, combines cutting-edge location and activity monitoring technology with superior design to support people with dementia and their caregivers. Abeeway provides a complete low-power geolocation solution for IoT that goes beyond simple GPS. Acquire precise location through the Helium network to efficiently manage your mobile and fixed assets, protect people and monitor animals. Hoopo is the world's leading provider of tracking solutions to track and manage its physical operations, easily monitor assets, and work with Helium to optimize logistics tracking. AIRICA detects air quality by measuring indoor CO2 values, temperature, pressure, humidity and VOC levels, using Helium network to monitor air sensors to combat COVID-19 Invoxia supplies thousands of trackers worldwide and is the European leader in asset tracking , has helped consumers recover thousands of assets, and Invoxia has chosen to launch its U.S. operations through the Helium network. InfiSense massively simplifies the deployment of LORaWAN sensors and becomes the latest user of the Helium IoT ecosystem to advance smart agriculture and environmental sustainability. ConnectedFresh, in a deep strategic partnership with the PGA (Professional Golf Association of America), chose to use the Helium network to help keep food and beverages safe through wireless IoT sensors.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist