* Large-size screen to clearly shows operating parameters
* Real-time isolation detection function, automatically detect and alarm when in insufficient isolation
* Self-excitation elimination function, automatically decrease the gain when self-excite which causing by insufficient isolation
* Auto-shutoff function, automatically cut down downlink output power when in severe self-excitation and over input power
* Uplink auto-standby function, device enters standby mode when no user in the coverage area to save power consumption
* Manual gain attenuation, with 1dB step to attenuate the gain among 1-31dB range
* Auto-level control function to ensure stable coverage
* Uplink and downlink gain linkage function to keep the balance of uplink and downlink.
C20L series smart signal repeater is a latest high-end product, researched and developed by Amplitec. It is designed with technology and environment oriented conception, as a perfect combination of environmental protection and signal coverage. It carries with features like novel appearance, high intelligence, high circuit integration, low cost, low power consumption, etc.
Aluminum alloy specular shell makes it more technical sense. Large-size LCD screen with blue backlight help users easily get each operating parameter. Smart functions including isolation detection, self-excitation elimination, uplink auto standby and uplink&downlink gain linkage make easier and quicker installation. C20L series repeater provides a rapid and perfect solution to solve and optimize the weak signal of houses, offices, hotels, elevators, underground parking lots and other small weak signal area.
1) DC12V/10A power supply 1PCS
2) AC power cord (EU standard /US standard/UK standard/SA standard/China standard, etc ) 1PCS
3) Installation kit 1PCS
4) User manual 1PCS
824 ~ 849 MHz
869 ~ 894 MHz
(880)890 ~ 915 MHz
(925)935 ~ 960 MHz
1710 ~ 1785 MHz
1805 ~ 1880 MHz
1920 ~ 1980 MHz
2110 ~ 2170 MHz
2500 ~ 2570 MHz
2620 ~ 2690 MHz
832 ~ 862MHz
791 ~ 821 MHz
703 ~ 733 MHz or 718~748 MHz
758 ~ 788 MHz or 773 ~ 803 MHz
ALC Active 10dB, Output Power Variation
Rated Gain(Center Frequency)
Ripple in Band
ATT Attenuation (Center Frequency)
1 ~ 10dB
10 ~ 20dB
20 ~ 30dB
Downlink output power
Normal operating: Display , Uplink idle shutoff: No display
Normal operating: No display, Derating: Display, Self-excitation shutoff: Flash
Not active: No display, Active 5-10dB: Display, Active 15-29dB: Flash
@Max. Gain, uplink 5±1 minutes continuous input signal＜-85dBm(Idle threshold setting), uplink PA will be OFF, once input signal≧-80dBm, uplink PA will be ON at once.
Real-time Self-excitation Elimination
Test on downlink. Derate the gain value when the device is self-excited(Isolation is less than the gain). If in severe self-excitation(The isolation is 15dB less than the gain), it will auto shutoff.
Severe self-excitation shutoff, over input signal shutoff(If beyond ALC range, uplink&downlink PA will be OFF in 5s. Restart device after 30±5s. It will permanently shut off if it is beyond ALC range for 5 times, until power-on again.
-10℃ ~ +55℃