* Clearly displaying the working status on the LCD screen. Button operation makes it easier and more convenient to control.
* Supporting multiple operators’ networks simultaneously.
* Low power consumption, low interference.
* Manual gain attenuation, with 1dB step to attenuate the gain among 1-31dB range.
* Digital ALC technology. It enables the device to automatically limit the output power to ensure stable signal coverage.
* Anti-interference technology. It helps the device automatically detect isolation and decline the gain to avoid self-oscillation and interference to BTS.
* Uplink standby function. When there is no uplink signal from mobile phone in the coverage area, repeater’s uplink will be automatically shut down.
* Downlink shutdown function. When there is severe self-oscillation or overloaded, the device will automatically shut down downlink output and automatically restart when self-oscillation or overloading is eliminated.
824 ~ 849/1850 ~ 1910 MHz
869 ~ 894/1930 ~ 1990 MHz
880 ~ 915/1920 ~ 1980 MHz
925 ~ 960/2110 ~ 2170 MHz
880 ~ 915/1710 ~ 1785 MHz
925 ~ 960/1805 ~ 1880 MHz
880 ~ 915/832 ~ 862 MHz
925 ~ 960/791 ~ 821 MHz
776 ~ 787/1850 ~ 1910 MHz
746 ~ 757/1930 ~ 1990 MHz
824 ~ 849/1710 ~ 1755 MHz
869 ~ 894/2110 ~ 2155 MHz
1710 ~ 1785/1920 ~ 1980 MHz
1805 ~ 1880/2110 ~ 2170 MHz
Ripple in Band
CDMA≤8 dB /EGSM≤12 dB / DCS≤12 dB / WCDMA≤6 dB /PCS≤15 dB / LTE13≤8 dB / LTE20≤12 dB / LTE28A(B)≤8 dB
Max. Input Power Without Damage
ATT Step Error
1 ~ 10 dB
10 ~ 20 dB
20 ~ 25 dB
Uplink auto shutdown
Active 5~10 dB
Active 15~25 dB
To select and confirm the setting
With step of 1dB to increase
With step of 1dB to decline
Displaying working frequency
Displaying gain of uplink and downlink
Displaying downlink output power
Normal working: light up; Uplink shut down: light off
working: light off; Derating: light up; Auto shut down for self-oscillation: light up and flash
Not active: light off; Active 5-10dB: light up; Active 15-29dB: light up and flash
At max gain when input uplink signal keep lower than -80dBm(idle threshold value) for more than 5±1 minutes, uplink PA will be OFF; when input uplink signal is -75dBm or above, uplink PA will auto be ON immediately.
Real-time Self-oscillation Elimination
When downlink is tested and self-oscillated occurs (isolation is lower than gain), device will derate the gain; when there is severe self-oscillation (isolation is lower than gain value of -15dB or below, the device will be automatically shut down.
Auto Shut Down
When severe self-oscillation occurs, it will be automatically shut down (When isolation is beyond ALC range, PA of uplink and downlink will be OFF in 5s. The device will automatically try to restart every 30±5s. If isolation is beyond ALC range for 5 times of auto re-starting, the device will be permanently OFF unless it is powered on again.
< 10 W
0℃ ~ +50℃