* Stable performance, good signal coverage.
* Flexible design and engineering.
* Avoid co-channel interference, Omni directional coverage, and low interference.
* Suitable for GSM, CDMA channel selective.
* Single stage directional transfer distance up to 50km, increase coverage area.
* Gain increased without self-oscillation, help to increase downlink output power.
* Signal transfer without interference by environment condition.
With the phenomenon of high-rising in city construction, high-rise building are emerging, and due to the shadowing effect of radio transmission, there are always blind or weak areas of mobile communication signal in the back or in the middle of these high-rise buildings. Further, in the process of the construction of cellular mobile base station, considering the interference problem of the neighborhood nearby, the main lobe of its antenna directional radiation diagram has a larger downward inclination angle, so on the upper floors of the high-rise buildings signal can not be received effectively. Besides, due to the electromagnetic wave shielding effect of the buildings, inside of some closed and large buildings like tunnels, subways, underground malls, entertainment centers, parking lots, hotels, office buildings and so on, mobile communication signal can not received normally.
Fiber Optical Repeater is the repeater using fiber optic for signal transmission, taking advantage of the characteristic of small transmission loss, easy for wiring and suitable for long-distance transmission, to solve the problem that cannot receive BTS signal for towns, tourist areas, roads, etc. As well as it can solve the inside signal coverage for the large and super large buildings, and it can used for large high-rise buildings, residential communities and other occasions with higher requirement.
Features of Fiber Optical Repeater:
(1) Working stably, good coverage effect.
Fiber Optical Repeater transmits signal through fiber optic, not affected by geography, weather change or coverage range adjustment of donor base station, so it works stably and has great coverage effect.
(2) The design and the construction is more flexible.
Using Fiber Optical Repeat, no need to consider whether it can receive signal on the installation site when do the construction design; No need to consider the isolation problem, convenient for site choosing.
(3) Avoid Co-channel interference, can be omnidirectional coverage, less interference:
Fiber Optical Repeater is to expand the coverage range of base station, transforming the downlink RF signal into optic signal, transmitting from base station to remote area via fiber optic, which reduces the interference and insertion loss to a minimum.
(4) Increasing the gain without self-oscillation, benefits to increase the downlink signal transmission power.
(5) There's no geographical restrictions for signal transmission, especially suitable for remote towns or complex terrain.
* Local PC monitoring and remoting Internet monitoring function.
* Can set No., UL&DL gain of host and sub-device in local PC to remote monitoring.
* Can check the device No., version, output power, UL&DL attenuation value and alarm item.
* Support remote upgrade device AVR process, facilitate upgrading and maintenance.
|EGSM/ LTE 8||880-915MHz||925-960MHz|
|DCS/ LTE 3||1710-1785MHz||1805-1880MHz|
|PCS/ LTE 2||1850-1910MHz||1930-1990MHz|
|CDMA/ LTE 5||824-849MHz||869-894MHz|
|WCDMA/ LTE 1||1920-1980MHz||2110-2170MHz|
|AWS/ LTE 4||1710~1755MHz||2110~2155MHz|
|Frequency Range||890~ 915 MHz||935 ~ 960 MHz|
|Carrier Quantity||8 16 24 32 40 48 channels|
|Manual Gain Control||30dB @1dB step+/-1.5dB|
|Automatic Gain Control||>20dB (When the signal input level increases 20db, the output power should be within 2 db or shut off.)|
|in Band Ripple||≤3dB/ p-p|
|Max. Input Power Without Damage||0 dBm||0dBm|
|Output Power||≥0 dBm||≥40 dBm|
|Intermodulation Products||9KHz~1GHz||≦ -36 dBm||≦ -42 dBc|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≦ -30 dBm||≦ -36 dBm|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≦ -36 dBm||≦ -36 dBm|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≦ -30 dBm||≦ -30 dBm|
|Effective input noise (EIN)||≦-124dBm/hz|
|Noise Figure @ max. gain||≦5 dB (Light receiver-126dBm/CH)||/|
|Return loss||≦-14 dB|
|Time Delay||≦1.5μS+(0～233) μS|
|Power Supply||AC164~265V, 50/ 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||< 250W|
|Link a machine||APC/FC,PC/FC|
|Switch||Power Switch、Manual Gain Control Switch|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Dimensions (D x W xH )||2U/400*560*185 (mm)|
|Weight||< 35 Kg|
|Installation Type||Engine room / Wall Installation (or Pole Mount)|
|Alarm item||1.Door Open 2.RF PA Alarm 3.Optical LD 4.Optical PD 5.AC Power 6.VSWR alarm|
|Remote/ Local Control||Local Via RS232 RemoteVia wireless Modem|